- This website is owned and operated by AWADA.
- By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”) and acknowledge that your use of this website will be governed by South Africa law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa. Nothing in these Terms will affect your statutory rights as a consumer in any way.
- Please ensure that any information you provide to us is accurate and up to date.
- When using this website, be sure to check the Terms as we may change the Terms from time to time and your use of the website shall be subject to the Terms that will be in effect at the time you use the website. We may change the range of products in stock without notice to you, in order to ensure that information about them is as up-to-date as possible.
- We try to ensure that all information on the website is correct, but if we make a mistake and you find it, please let us know. Please update your computer’s anti-virus protection regularly as we cannot guarantee that our website is free of viruses.
- We may suspend or terminate access to our website without any notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
Trademarks and logos placed on this site belong to AWADA or partners of the company, you are not entitled to use the logos or trademarks posted on this site without our written permission.
Please note that everything you see on this website is copyrighted unless otherwise stated. You may use the materials on this website only for personal, non-commercial purposes. Please contact us if you intend to use any of the information on the site for public or commercial purposes.